Saturday, March 22, 2008

Memory of 2007 - 28th November - SukanRia Sempena Cuti Penggal Ke-IV SRDO

*Cleaning up after the victory!*








*Champion of 2007!*


*Anxiously waiting!*

*Naming the winners!*

*Pila-Pila in action!*

*Final touch ups!*


*Getting ready!*

This mini sports day was our very 1st inter-house challenge between 5 competing and challenging houses! It was exciting and fun! *Hahaha* Everyone was really working hard to WIN!!!! Same goes to me!!! I love challenge! I love to win! And I'll do whatever it takes to win! *Hahaha*

Our houses are named after the different kind of fishes and colour namely:
Sumpit-Sumpit (Purple) - Im in here!
Aur-Aur (Blue)
Pila-Pila (Red)
Bakul-Bakul (Green)
Minyak-Minyak (Yellow)
Seen these different types of fish before? Ever heard of it? Honestly, I didnt. But I eventually do. Pretty interesting!
We began with the March Past Competiton and our very own Principal, Cikgu Hjh Salina Bte Hj Abd Karim and Assistant Principal, Cikgu Pg Hj Mustapa Bin Pg Hj Chuchu were the judges!
Then, goes the other competitions.
Guess which team won the March Past? Which team won the overall competition?
The answer is:
SUMPIT-SUMPIT!!!!
Unbelievable!!!!
My house actually won BOTH March Past and Overall Scores!
So we were named the "CHAMPION of 2007!"

No comments: